There is a newer version of the Subversive plugin if you are using Eclipse 3.3+. The Eclipse Foundation has taken over the plugin, and is incubating it. It can be found at http://www.eclipse.org/subversive/documentation/gettingStarted/aboutSubversive/install.php
- Select Help -> Software Updates -> Find And Install…
- Select “Search for new features to install”, click “Next”
- Click “New Remote Site”
- Enter “Subversive” for the name field
- Enter the following URL and click “OK”:
- Click “Next” through to “Finish”
- Check “Subversive” for feature to install. (Note: an error will pop up, but the next two steps will fix this)
- Expand the “Subversive” feature (click the +).
- De-select “Subversive Integration” and click “Finish”
- Restart eclipse
- Open the SVN perspective (Window -> Open Perspective -> Other -> SVN Repository Exploring)
- Click the button with caption “New Repository Location”
- Enter the URL for your subversion repository, as well as any other information such as a password that you might need.