Weaver is a library of custom Ant tasks to simplify cross-project dependency management in Ant.
- WeaverFileList: Place specified artifact list into Ant FileSet
- WeaverFileSet: Place specified artifact list into Ant property
- WeaverGraph: Generate a GraphViz file that can be passed to GraphViz to generate a picture of the project dependencies
- WeaverProjects: Define a set of projects, their corresponding artifacts, and their dependencies
Weaver was developed with Ant 1.6.5 and JDK 1.5. Install these first.
To install weaver, you have two options:
- Copy weaver.jarto the lib directory of your Ant installation. If you want to use one of the tasks in your own project, add the lines
to your build file.
- Keep weaver.jar in a separate location. You now have to tell Ant explicitly where to find it (say in /usr/share/java/lib):
<taskdef resource="com/jcky/weaver/weaver.properties"> <classpath> <pathelement location="/usr/share/java/lib/weaver.jar"/> </classpath> </taskdef>
- Ant Tutorial: This is an Ant tutorial that led to the creation of Weaver.